Super spacious, all brick, 4 Bedroom and 3 full bath on large wooded lot that Backs-up to the Cahaba River. Main level offers living room, dining room, large den with cathedral ceiling, fireplace and built-in bookcase, eat-in kitchen, guest bedroom and bath, plus sunroom for your morning coffee. Kitchen is loaded with quality oak cabinets and granite countertops. Gas cooktop, separate built-in wall oven and microwave. Laundry room on main level as well. Upstairs has 3 bedroom and 2 full baths includes huge master suite with walk in closets, double vanity, separate shower and jetted tub. There is a full unfinished basement ready for future expansion. Owners have many updates which include new windows thru out, replaced siding with hardie board. Hardwood floors thru out main level.
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
3,324 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Power Vents, Ridgevent/Turbines
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Central Vacuum, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Brick, Gas Starter, Insert, Den, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors